Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ironic, Don't YOU Think?!?

I can hear the song in my head.  You know the one.  Ironic, by Alanis Morissette.  It has some expletives, I believe.
I mean, this could really be worse, but I just found it ironic that I got THIS (see below) in the mail yesterday:

 I'm not sure how clear it will appear, but basically, AAA (I've been a member for 21 years) has just offered me a deal to get family insurance protection in the event that any of us are diagnosed with cancer.  It would be a great deal, except that you are excluded from coverage if you have been diagnosed or treated for cancer during the last 5 years.  But I'm still seriously thinking about it for the rest of the family.  How frustrating that we didn't get this offer sooner!  Surely I would have taken them up on it and purchased the policy for the family, right?  I mean, with odds like this who wouldn't, right?  But it came too late for us.
Just thought it was ironic and I had to mention it today.  It isn't the end of the world.  Things could get MUCH worse and they have not (just note that I'm crossing fingers, toes, knocking on wood and will be on my knees praying in a few short minutes to keep it that way).

No comments:

Post a Comment